Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 18 March 2013

H&M Satchels

Hi All!!

This post is long overdue, but I wanted to share the satchels that I purchased just before Christmas and for bargain prices....

Gold Satchel £10
Lime Green £10


Both were in the sale and I could not resist snapping them up. I love the gold satchel for everyday wear and as I can not afford one from the 'The Cambridge Satchel Company' this is a well made cheaper alternative.

I love the miniture satchel for nights out and dinners, it is made of a sort of velvet material and also goes with my lush Sam Edelman heels perfectly as they are the same lime green shade.

What do you think, are you a fan of satchels?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

OMG that metallic satchel is amazing for £10!!

Be great if you could check out my latest camouflage & monochrome outfit post here

Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

Unknown said...

These are so nice, what bargains, ive got a bright green one from H&M actually :) x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig