Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 3 February 2013

Outfit of the Night: Grunge Girl

Hi All!!

Last night I went to my cousins birthday party and had so much fun. I just thought I would show you what I wore...

 Midi Bodycon Dress: £5 Shop
Heels: Primark


Here's a close up of how I did my make up....
Bowler hat: Topshop

Whist i'm here you might like to see my new tattoo I got yesterday also, it's a little ode to my furries.....


This is a completely different look for me and I got a few compliments on the outfit which is always nice. What do you think?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

5 comments

Natalie said...

Gorgeous! I love this look on you and your new tatt is super cute! xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

Ur makeup is flawless.. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

keep on posting. you are also talented at make-up. lets follow each other. and one thing i would like to mention is absolutely LOVE THE DRESS

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you ladies

Blogger Template Created by pipdig