Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nails: Valentines Day

Hi All!

So Valentines Day is tomorrow and although I am not in a relationship I am nowhere near against it and I will be celebrating it with my best (single) friend. We are going for a meal together so none of this 'woe is me I ams ingle' rubbish for us!

Whether you are in a relationship or not you should cherish those around you each and everyday, Valentines is just a day to remind people of this just like Mothers day or Fathers day.

And on this topic I came across this photo on Facebook and thought I would share it for those who are always trying out new styles.....




I think this is a lovely Valentines day inspired nail trick and can be done in many colour schemes. What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Beckys Beautique said...

such a good idea! and very girly xx

Galorious said...

its so cute! thankyou for sharing!

galorious.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig