Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 14 February 2013

Currently Loving: My Top Blogs

Hi All!!

So firstly I want to say...... Happy Valentines Day to each and everyone of you; single or taken!

This post is about sharing the love with you all and maybe giving some of my readers an insight to the kind of blogs I like to read. I don't always get a chance to look through other bloggers work, so I when I do I mainly like to see posts about fashion, personal style, local events, reviews and beauty. There are so many of us now and I just wanted to dedicate a post to some blogs I really enjoy reading and look out for their new posts.



So I wanted to share the love and show you the top blogs I am really enjoying recently, so in no particular order....

Diamonds and Pearls
I couldn't not mention the lovely Naomi, I actually went to school with her younger brother and she is the only blogger I know outside of the blogging community. Naomi embraces her curves and I think she inspires a lot of plus size ladies out there to enjoy fashion and style just as much as she does. Her blog is great and her style is fab!

Glamour and Pearls
http://glamourandpearls.blogspot.co.uk/
If you like seeing creative nail designs and great designer attire then look no further then here. I always get nail envy when I visit but this blogger always give's me great idea's for when I might next have my high heels on or want to get my nails did.

Heidi - Likes
Over at Heidi's blog you can find a great mixture of different trends all pulled off by one lady. Not only does she put together some great looks that are on point she is also one of the only bloggers who has enlightened me on a couple of brands/websites that I have never heard of through her reviews.

Epiphannie
For great make up looks and beauty reviews then check out this blog. Its also great for you darker skinned ladies to gain beauty inspiration. This is one of those bloggers who speaks her mind and you can see her personality shine through in her posts. Definitely great to read!

Luxx Mint
Laura is a local lass based in Birmingham and has also featured as a Midlands ambassador for Grazia Magazine. Its great to read someones blog who is 'in the know' about local events so that I can try and attend some of them. I find some great reads on her blog about these local events and also really like her style.

Pink and Leopard Prints
I have not been following her blog for long but I really love to read her about her hair transition and also checking out the new eye make up looks that she tries out.

The Hollywood Heels
Chloe's blog inspires me a lot, she is not afraid to put certain pieces together and always looks so damn hot. Her customization skills are wicked and I wish she could make me a few pieces because I am terrible at custom wear.


Do read any of the above and if you already do which are your favourite?
If you do a post like this please also link me, I like to be aware to new exciting blogs to add to my list.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Heidi-likes said...

yay, thank you very much :) so pleased you like my blog! X

Blogger Template Created by pipdig