Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 19 January 2013

Photos: My rabbits and winter weather

Hi All!!

I wanted to show you all some really rather cute photos of the rabbits from the past few weeks, especially a few in this snow also....

 Here's Leo enjoying his first time in the snow...

It's Bolt and Fudge first winter, they are ever so inquisitive and growing up fast....



 Missy enjoying her munch box treat (tutorial coming soon)...

Missy and Leo share a bunny kiss...


I do love my babies!!! I check on them twice a day, they get a good fuss and then fresh water, a handful of pellets and unlimited amounts of hay. I will be doing a few posts in the up coming weeks on different ways you can entertain your bunny. Rabbits love treats and toys so some of these posts might inspire you if you have your own.

If you have a rabbit or are thinking of getting a rabbit and need more information feel free to message me or check out the rabbit welfare website: http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Hope you liked!!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Unknown said...

So sweet! They looked really well looked after. I have a mini lop and she's got such a personality and knows how to get exactly what she wants by looking so cute! x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you for commenting!

Yes they are brill pets aren't they, bless :)

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Aww, so cute :).

Sadie x

Doma-Nikki said...

Aren't they just :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig