Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 11 January 2013

My 2013 Santoro-London 'Gorjuss 'Diary

Hi All!!

For Christmas along with a few other gifts, my best friend bought me this fabulous Santoro- London 'Gojuss' Diary and I have to say I have completely fallen in love....


Anyone who is close to me knows that I need my diary with me almost everywhere I go. I don't have an overly busy social  life, but I do have a busy schedule when it comes to singing with The Retro Roqabellas. So whenever people do try and arrange nights out, drinks at the pub, cinema trips or anything else the first thing I would do is check my diary.

Its nice that I got a very pretty diary this year compared to the simple black diary I used in 2012 from the poundshop. There is so much detail throughout.....


It also comes with a few stickies for events, meetings, birthdays etc.....


I believe these were sold in Boots before Christmas but the link is above so I think you should take a peek at the website. I am considering purchasing a iPhone sleeve myself as I really like their designs and this is one of my fav Christmas gifts.

What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig