Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 5 January 2013

Haul: Yankee Candles

Hi All!!!

Hands up who loves these??

Midsummers Night - Wild Passion Fruit - Red Velvet - Clean Cotton


I do adore the fragrance candles and I believe we all need Yankee Candles in our lives. I purchased these tester sizes from the card shop; Nicoles for around £1.60 or something similar. I could purchase the big sizes in the glass containers however I am forever changing my mind on what scent I wish my bedroom to smell of. These candles last a few days to a week depending on how long you have them lit for. 

Does anyone like the above scents? Whats your favourite Yankee Candle?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

mixnmatch1 said...

my daughter bought me some of these for christmas,i love yankee candles they are great quality.I particularly like the sweet smelling ones :)

mixnmatch1 said...

I love yankee candles they are fab quality,my daughter bought me some of these for christmas,i love the sweet smelling ones :)

http://mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.co.uk/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I love Yankee Candles, I'm burning red velvet at the moment, love it xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for commenting :)

I am burning midsummer's night at the moment and I love it x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig