Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 January 2013

Haul: Midi bodycon dresses

Hi All!!

I picked up these two midi bodycon dresses from Birmingham last week...

£5 each

I saw this one first and thought it had a very grunge-esque feel about it so for £5 I thought i'd better buy it..


Then on my way to the till I also spotted this one for the same price. The same style but a splash effect prit mixed in with neon shades.....

The dresses are the exact same style and have splits on both sides at the bottom. With mesh cut outs along the ribs down to the hips to make them sexier then they already are.

I never thought I would have any midi bodycon dresses in my wardrobe because I usually wear a dress short or very long, never in between, so these are a fabulous addition to my wardrobe. I think these could be worn for an evening or party look, you just got to match them up with the right accessories and heels.

What do you think?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

3 comments

mintyessence said...

Lovely dresses, I prefer the red one though. Its strange because all of a sudden, I'm loving midi-dresses too!

www.mintyessence.com

xx

Unknown said...

Ooooo they're great for £5, love the red one! x

Doma-Nikki said...

Yeah the red one is my fav too, thanks girls :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig