Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 31 January 2013

Face of the Day: Smiles all around

Hi All!!!

Here's a rare shot of me SMILING.....


Growing up I wore braces to get my teeth straight after a botched job at the emergency dentist when I fell over aged 9 and chipped both of my two front teeth. Ever since then I have always felt paranoid about doing open mouth smiles. Even with straight teeth I still rarely do it, that's why if you take a peek through my blog you will notice 98% of them I have my mouth closed. Sometimes I don't even think I know how to smile properly! Ha ha! But more recently I have started to embrace the dreaded open mouth smile!

Anyways this is just a quick face of the day photo, you can just about see my wavy hair from briefly using my Babyliss hair wand (review/tutorial coming soon).

But for those of you who feel like me every now and then, why don't you do a post like this and link back to me... I would be intrigued on your thoughts on something not many people have issues with. I actually like this photo of me smiling open mouthed and this is rare.

Hope you liked.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Mariel Parton said...

You look so gorgeous, you definitely should smile with teeth out more, your smile is so pretty :)

amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you so much :) xx

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and you have a beautiful smile too xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig