Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bank Holiday: A Family Wedding

Hi All!!

It's been a while since I posted here, I 've had a few things to sort out but hopefully I will be getting back into the swing of things now. I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend? I had two weddings to attend and this is the first of two post's about them.

On Saturday I attended my cousin's wedding and here is what I wore....

Dress: Lipsy
Jacket: Primark

And instead of a fascinator I wore this bow I bought from Miss Selfridge for only £1....



My cousin's who was the Bride decided on purple as the theme colour as you can see by her flowers and the Father of the Bride's suit.....


It was a lovely day and I was so happy to see her wed, she is the first grandchild to get married so it goes to show how we're all growing up now! There are a few other photo's for me to add here but my laptop has decided to play up again so I will add them soon.


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Sher said...

you're dress is lovely x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig