Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Face of the Day: Denim Pin Up

Hi All!!!

So the other day I decided to channel the retro look again with a glam twist on 'Pin up'........ 


I gave myself a dramatic eye look and some hot pink lips and that lipstick is none other then MAC 'Girl about town' which has to be my all time favourite MAC lippy. The headscarf has been featured on my blog before from H&M, it's so easy to wear and almost guarantees a bit extra to any outfit.

As you can I was sporting a bit of double denim this day too, some aren't fans of double dnim, double knitwear or double anything. Personally I think it depends on the items worn and the colour scheme but that's just me!

What do you think of this look?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig