Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 25 May 2012

Nails of the Week: Neon Pink

Hi All!!

This week I am wearing Daisy Nail Lacquer in 'Spanish Kiss'...


It was very hard trying to get a good photo so you can see how bright the polish actually is...


Ring: Handcrafted


They're not great photos but this pink really is quite bright up close and near enough neon, those are also my real nails.

I bought it for £2 at the Beauty UK show I attended two weeks ago with my mom. You can purchase this brand online and I have found this exact polish for only £1.50 here so check them out.


Doma-Nikki....x
Enter my 200,000+ blog views giveaway by clicking here
Share:

2 comments

Nora said...

Awesome color!
I've been wearing China Glaze's Shocking Pink this whole week.

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love this shade!!

Sadie x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig