Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 18 April 2012

New addition to the family: Leo the French Lop

Hi All!!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter you will be aware of my saga of recent with my pet rabbits. For those of you who don't know last month I rehomed a male rabbit called Charles for my girl Missy, he was a Lionhead mix and had been waiting for a home for over a year and I couldn't leave him in the centre much longer so I took him home.

However after only two weeks Charles managed to escape and never returned, no one had seen him (my neighbours usually do) and no sign of a fox taking him either. So I really hope that he has been found by someone and is being cared for because I miss him dearly...




As you can see here Missy is a big girl being a German Lop herself. The reactions I get from people are quite amusing when they see her....


Me being a huge animal lover I couldn't be without another bunny for much longer so yesterday I rehomed a French Lop called Leo....



I introduced the two together in their first bonding session last night and things seem to look positive for now. I might do a video post soon to introduce Leo to you all very soon!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Aww I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't found Charles, but Leo looks super cute too :)
I want a bunny! xx

Lucyy Writes said...

Fingers crossed Charles may hop home :( So sad. Leo is gorgeous, I want a big rabbit!

http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
Lucy
x

Catherine Lux said...

So sorry to hear about Charles, I'm sure someone somewhere is taking good care of him!

Leo is super cute, I love bunny rabbits! I used to have two, one of them being a lop-eared dwarf, she was pretty big too! She was a crazy kid, used to jump over fences and everything hehe :P I love how they have their own personalities.

Cx

Luxx Mint said...

Ahhh, I love rabbits. They are too cute!

I hope Charles is ok :(

The doll on fashion

Blogger Template Created by pipdig