Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Haul: Ipod Bling Case

Hi All!!

I wanted to show you my brand new Ipod case that I ordered from the Violet with Heart ebay shop the other week.....




£10.52 (including pp)



I've wanted a blingin' case for my ipod for quite a while, especially as the back of my ipod is so scratched up and looks terrible from the amount of times I have dropped it- haven't we all??

This case is so girly and maybe just a tad 'chavy' if you want to call it that? I don't mind really. I think it's a lovely and wanted to share it with you all and the link to the ebay shop.

What are your thoughts?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

ℓeiℓa said...

CUTE !! :D

Wadziie said...

LOVE IT! ♥

http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

alfred said...

Though the bling is the most important part of the shirt, it will be difficult to rock off a bling shirt if it fades or rips.

e_cell

Blogger Template Created by pipdig