Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 11 April 2012

'D' is for Domanique

Hi All!!

I purchased this ring from the Vintage and Crafts fair that myself and The Rockettes performed at in March of this year att he Aston Students Guild in Birmingham....




£4

I've seen a few people wearing these sort of rings and always wanted one of my own and now I finally own one! The girls in the group also have their own a 'H' for Heidi and an 'O' for Olivia. Do you have one?

Also what do you think of my nails? Since me and the ex broke up i've had to find myself another nail technician to do my nails as I always used to visit his Sister. To make things less awkward - although I am really going to miss Dawn doing my nails I got them done at my local tanning shop and I love them!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig