Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 2 March 2012

Haul: Miss Guided Klarka Boots

Hi All!!

Some more heels I purchased in February and I have to say they are my new favourite heels.....


Klarka Boots - Miss Guided


Look familiar to you? They are a version of the Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' boots. For those of you like me who prefer to spend a smaller amount on heels then please check out the Miss Guided website! The extreme platforms are mad, but very comfy to walk in......




I will be purchasing more of this style soon but there are so many to choose from I'm not 100% sure which yet. And if I break my ankles anytime you know the reason why, I will be rockin' these out this weekend so wish me luck!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

6 comments

Lauren ♥ said...

Loooove these! Mega gonna check them out. :)

~ Lauren <3
thecosmeticskitten.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow they're lush! But I'd defo break my neck in them! xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgus thank u so much for sharing these i will defo b checking them out

I am giving away a Mac lipstick of your choice, to be entered head over to my blog http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

x

Chay Chay said...

these are HOT!
I will be checking out the website...WORK IT GIRL!

www.mizzscoop.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Super cute shoes! =]

Beckys Beautique said...

wow those are so gorgeous!!!! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig