Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 5 February 2012

MIA: The reason

Hi All!

I haven't blogged for a while due to some personal things I'm going through and if you follow me on Twitter you would already know this.

I can't go in to details as it's too upsetting but within the same week I became single and my home along with two other homes were burgled whilst I was on holiday. A horrible way to start 2012 and i'm trying to sort myself out but I just don't have the heart to blog right now.

I hope you are all well, and I hope I get the bloggin' feeling back soon but for now I just don't have the urge to. I hope you all understand.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

danai55 said...

Aaw sorry to hear that

Carlito86 said...

sorry to hear you're not having a very good start to the year my love. xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig