Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 22 January 2012

Video Post: Arbonne RE9 Skincare

Hi All!!

I have been promising you this video for a very long time and here it is. Myself and my mom have teamed up finally to bring you a video about the Arbonne RE9 range.


I have previously blogged reviews on Arbonne Products here but for this range within Arbonne it was best for us to do a video.......



Please subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave a comment! For more information on what Jeni does then visit her website here!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Carlito86 said...

Aw I absolutely love this video!! xx

DemureMode said...

The Make- up looks great and great video :)

www.demure-mode.blogspot.com

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Loved the video, your mum as such good skin, beautiful x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig