Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 16 January 2012

Social Networking: Weekly Blogger Chat

Hi All!

So how many of my fellow bloggers and readers are on Twitter? First things first if you use Twiter then please follow me @Doma_Nikki and make sure you tweet me and let me know so I can follow you in return.

Secondly are you aware of the weekly bloggers chat that is held every Sunday night? Basically the lovely Nykki over at Nykki's Mane Blog created the idea of bloggers all around the world meeting via Twitter and discussing different blog related topics each week by using the hastag #bbloggers. I think it's a great idea to discuss issues, network and make new pals!

I attended last night for example and the topic was regarding the rumour of Google removing GFC, so basically all bloggers who don't use blogger.com/blogspot will be unable to follow blogs via this method. Therefore these bloggers/readers will need to keep up to date with blogs through Google+ or Bloglovin.


Photobucket


There are always some great topics and if you have any ideas for new topics you can email them across to Nykki and then all week bloggers choose to vote out of a few options. If you need more info then just click here

It's a great way to get involved in the blogging community and I hope to see you all there this Sunday.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Laura said...

Sounds like a fantastic idea! Do you know what time it happens? I'm from Australia and would love to join in :)
http://laurabirch.wordpress.com/

Danielle87 said...

That's a good idea! I have a twitter but don't use it like I should so maybe this will push me in the right direction. I will be following you now :) @beautynva

Doma-Nikki said...

Hope to see you there :)

Luxx Mint said...

I totally forgot to take part in bbloggers this week. I had already heard about the gfc removal so have moved my gfc follow bar to the bottom of the page and bloglovin' link to the top.

I only follow on bloglovin' now just in case!

The doll on fashion

Blogger Template Created by pipdig