Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 15 January 2012

Outfit of the Day: Winter Warmer

Hi All!!

We all have those days when we want to be fashionable but don't always have the energy to source out items for that 'perfect outfit' before work and these are those days where more then not I will throw on just about anything slouchy with a pair of leggings. During the winter this will always be either a bit of layering with a long cardigan or a big jumper. Check out this recent image.....


This Jumper was exchanged from those cranberry leggings I bought from Internacionale which you will have seen in this video post I decided to take them back as they were not long enough. It's actually a size 16 but I love oversize knitwear, don't you agree?

Anyone else do the same thing in Winter?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

glamour rouge said...

Love the jumper..I'm the same I prefer them a little baggy :) x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the Jumper xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig