Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 13 January 2012

Bedroom Inspiration

Hi All!!

I have decided that over the next few weeks I will be revamping my bedroom because it really needs it! It's a complete tip at the moment with clothes and junk everywhere and im not impressed with myself! Since I have some free time this weekend im going to start a completely new look to everything and have been looking for inspiration everywhere.

I think for the moment I would either like a Turquoise or a Purple theme to my room, I haven't quite decided yet but these are some inspirational images I have seen for themes...



Turquoise Inspiration











Purple/Pink Inspiration







Theres something in each image that I like and would love to have in my own room I just wish my room was bigger then it actually is. But I will work with what i've got and I will update you all with images of new furniture etc.

If you have any links to any UK websites I can use inspiration for please list them below.



Doma-Nikki...x
All images sourced from Google
Share:

4 comments

Imo said...

I really like the white and turquoise, its so clean and fresh.

Kathlynn said...

white & turquoise is soooo niceee... and dreammmyyy... i like!

Melissa said...

i love the big clock on the turquoise look!

http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

X

Doma-Nikki said...

I don't know which colour to choose, leaning towards the purple but the turquoise is quite fresh.. hmmm! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig