Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 30 December 2011

Belated Merry Christmas

Hi All!!

I am almost a weeek late with this post but better late then never I guess? I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas this year and are enjoying the holidays whilst we still have some more of it left! Christmas 2011 has been amazing for me, it could not have gone any better! Not only did I get to be merry, have fun, relax and eat until I thought I would burst but I have been very VERY spoilt! Trust me, there is a video post on it's way next week to show and tell of all the goodies I received this year so watch out for that.

I am still without a camera so you will have to stick with me until I find the lead for my old digital camera or until I purchase a new one. For now here is what I wore on Christmas Eve....


Dress: Primark
Belt: Primark


I didn't wear the antlers all night I might add but hey when it's Christmas who cares! Unfortunately my family received some sad news Christmas morning of the sad passing of my great aunt in Jamaica. Understandably the family were quite upset, especially my grandad who was her sibling. My family is strong so we will be fine!

So again, sorry for the lack of posting, i'm having a bit of a break enjoying being lazy in the holiday season but I will be back in full force in the new year!

Have an amazing New Years whatever you decide to do.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Sincerely Mally said...

Love the comfy look!!! And the antlers also haha

Mally
xox

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the dress <3 x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig