Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 November 2011

Video Blog: My Hair Journey Part 2

Hi All!!

If you remember earlier this year I did a video post on my YouTube channel to show you all what my hair looks like without wearing any hair extensions; I also did a blog post here. Well today I have posted another video for you to see the progress of my hair journey so far, check it out...





Firstly I wanted to say what might work for me may or may not work for others. This is purely from my own experience with using these products.

I like how in the comparison photos you can see the difference in texture, my hair looks healthier and you can see a slight difference in length.

Here are some more photos...








Here are the Products I use.....









I am so happy my hair is getting back on track, i've got a long way to go yet but i've started somewhere and happy with the progress. Anyone got any tips?

What do you think of my hair's progress so far?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

It's grown really healthily, looks great x

Unknown said...

Keep it up! Im growing out my hair too.. x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig