Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 28 November 2011

Upcoming Posts

Hi All!!

I have a few posts that I want to share soon but haven't got round to posting them yet. I really hope I get a new laptop for Christmas, my home PC is so old and slow it really puts me off blogging and I only get access to my boyfriends PC everyonce in a while :(

Anyways I wanted to do a brief post of what will be featured here in the next few days, and it's also a great way to remind myself of what I need to be posting....

♥ Review: Feather Punks
♥ Images from my Pin Up/Headshoots Photoshoot
♥ Christmas Blog Giveaway
♥ Face of the Day/Outfit of the Day
♥ Top Tips: Christmas Presents on a Budget
♥ Christmas Shopping Inspiration

For now here's a photo of me whilst at my photoshoot, with a whole lot of hair and wearing one of my favourite lipsticks MAC 'Girl about Town' and my Aqua Couture dress...




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love your hair :).

Sadie x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig