Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 13 November 2011

Outfit of the Night: Masquerade

Hi All!!

Last night I went to my friends 21st Birthday party and the theme was 'Masquerade' you might remember I did a post about which mask to choose here well I didn't choose any of those masks!

Here is what I wore.....


Dress: Aqua Couture
Heels: Schuh

An here is a close up of the mask I wore...


Mask: Accessorize
Feather Clip: Primark



I went for this, soon as I saw it I knew I had to buy it as it was so original, I have never seen a mask like this before. I teamed it up with the feather slide I had seen in Primark which was a bargain for only £1!!!

I was also talking to Kayleigh who attended the party and thought I had to post her outfit too...



I hope I can find a photo of Annmarie's outfit to show you guys but heres a peek of everyone in the limo....






Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Chantelle said...

I love this!!! Your mask and the dress is gorgeous and you look beautiful !! Never been to a masquerade party, but if I ever do I'm using your outfit as inspiration ! :)

xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig