Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 30 October 2011

How I got my hair wavy without using heat

Hi All!!

I wanted to show you the easiest way for me to get wavy hair without using heating products such as straightners etc and this is by using twist rollers or flexi-rods whichever term you prefer. You can buy these from almost any store such as Boots or a hair shop but I actually bought mine from the £1 shop! I got a pack of 6 rollers but I am planning on purchasing some more as that really isn't enough.

Right so if you have never used these rollers before all you need to do is twist your hair into the rollers, once all hair is twisted use some hair spray to set it and leave you hair protected for a while for it to work.....




I left mine in for about 2 hours, so not very long to make my hair curly but enough to gain some beach waves. If you want more wavy/curly hair then it is probably best to put these rollers in before you go to bed and sleep in them. But this time I just waited a couple of hours for it to take effect before the start of my day.....



Here is a closer look at the rollers.....



Once I took them out this is how my hair looked.....




Considering my hair was bone straight when I put the rollers in there is a difference and I will re-edit this post with a before photo so you can see the difference....





This is one of my first attempts at using the rollers and I will be buying some more and also leaving the hair in for much longer so look out for a post of that! I think it's also really great that there are ways of getting some hairstyles without using heat all the time. Gives my hair a nice break from the damage straigtners can do sometimes.

Do you use twist rollers? What are your thoughts?

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Luxx Mint said...

It looks great - I haven't used my hot rollers for ages, must dig them out!

The doll on fashion

Blogger Template Created by pipdig