Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 17 October 2011

Help: Choosing a Mask??

Hi All!!

I have been invited to a friends 21st Birthday Party next month which I am really excited for as it will be a Masquerade theme. I actually had the same theme from my own 21st birthday so it will bring back memories for me!

However I have a problem, I don't know which mask to order?!! Firstly this is what I will be wearing, the sparkly heels my colleague's gave me a voucher for.....





New Aqua dress I purchased in the 80% off sale....



So I kinda what a silver mask to match the heels and I really don't mind if it's on a stick or has to be tied around my head. These are my options...











Which mask do you prefer?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Imo said...

The first one for sure x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the heels <3. I'd wear the first mask, the second is really nice too, I'm guessing with the feathers though you'd have to wear your hair back.

Sadie x

Gaby Fauchon said...

I prefer the first mask, and I LOVE the heels!

Carlito86 said...

OMG I love those shoes!!! And I like the first mask the best :) xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig