Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 23 October 2011

Fancy attending a Birmingham Bloggers meet up??

Hi All!!

So this post is long overdue but i'm finally getting around to doing it. Now I have noticed so many bloggers meet ups across the country but not see any for the West Midlands.

Myself along with Sadie over at Butterfly Wings and Cara over at Cara - Nail Technician have come together to bring you a date to all meet up and go for tea, coffee or whatever we feel like and have a good old blog gossip! Also means we can have a little shopping spree, might be good to help each other out with Christmas shopping too.



So if you are interesting in meeting up then leave a comment or send me a quick email. The details are as follows...
Venue: Birmingham City Centre
Date: Sunday 13th November
Time: 1pm

I think it'll be fun to do this, so please let me know!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Luxx Mint said...

Thanks so much for the invite, I have no idea yet wether i'll be in Birmingham next weekend. I should find out plans soon!

The doll on fashion

Blogger Template Created by pipdig