Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 5 September 2011

Wishlist: Aztec Poncho/Blanket Cardigan

Hi All!!

So i'm back off my jollies and I definately have the holiday blues! Oh well at least I got to go on holiday this year I guess! I had a brilliant time and have some photos of my break in Spain that I will try and upload tonight or tomorrow.

Anyways as I have returned to crappy typical English weather my eyes are now set on my favourite season of the year which is Autumn.. don't get me wrong I love love love Summer but there is just something about the change in Season that I love. I have seen some pretty fab items I want to own for the upcoming colder weather and one in particular has to be the Aztec style Poncho or Blanket Cardigan. I first spotted these is Primark before I went abroad. I spotted them last year also but there wasn't a design that I REALLY liked until I took a look online.

Available from most high street stores but I have sourced these from Google....












I will definately be purchasing one of these!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig