Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Polyvore: Outfit Inspiration

Hi All!!

I mentioned in a previous post here that I would post some inspirational outfits of my thigh high boots for you guys. Well I decided i'm going to start posting a new series of posts call 'Outfit Inspiration' and I will be doing this via Polyvore.

I always see bloggers using this site to create different styles and so I am going to start using this too. I think this will be really helpful when I have a certain style in mind but I don't own an item(s) and rather then me going out to buy it purposely for a post, I can just create it here. I think it was also be great for anyone looking for something different.

So here is my first inspirational outfit based around thigh high boots...






What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

L.T. said...

This look is hot, yet chic.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig