Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 5 August 2011

The Rockettes have a new website!!!

Hi All!!

I have finally sorted out The Rockettes new website if you are interested in taking a peek at it just click here!!!



I think it looks so much better then our old one considering I created it right from scratch and we just need to sort out our domain now.

Incase you didn't know this is the girl group I sing with and we cover the West Midlands and beyond given the opportunity. We sing the hits from the fabulous Tamla Motown era and also hits from the 40's right through to the 80's! We have spaces for gigs if anyone knows any pubs/clubs/private functions looking for a 'party band' so send myself an email or contact us through our Rockettes email which is located on our website.

There are some live video recordings on out site also; silly of Richard but you can hear him having a laugh and joke about us in our Burlesque perfomance haha! Nevermind eh :)

Let me know what you think!!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig