Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 17 July 2011

Outfit of the Night: Pop socks and shoulder pads

Hi All!!

I went out last night and had a really good night! I went to a rock club in Wolverhampton called Planet and actually had a good time!! I have mentioned this club to you a few times as I always go there for Halloween.

Anyway's take a peek at what I wore...


Dress: Motel
Socks: Market
Heels: Barratts

And a closer look at my hair and make up....


Some photos of the night....


Bryony who sings with me in The Rockettes has bright red hair.. she is forever changing the colour but I adore it red! Here she is very very drunk....




Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

3 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I know a few people who go to Planet, think i've been once but it's not my kinda place, nice once in a while though :).

Sadie x

Abi said...

You look lovely - dress is to cute
x

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

Doma-Nikki said...

Sadie: not my ideal place either, its so dirty lol! But I was pleasantly surprised I had fun :)

Abi: thank you!! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig