Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Favourite Blogs

Hi All!!

So I wanted to do a post to show you all what sort of blogs I enjoy reading on a daily/weekly basis. My own personal interest in blogs vary; initally I am always keen to read a blog based around fashion but more important to me is a blog based around the writers own personal style.

I like to see a blogger post different outfits that is true to their OWN style. More often then not the way they put items together intrigues me to see more. A beauty, nail and/or hair blog will inspire me try out new looks and experienment more. A lifestyle blog is always a good read but sometimes makes me feel a tad bit nosey!

Either way all the blogs I follow are quite simply.....




In all honesty I could sit here all day posting links to every single blog I read but that would be a very long post. I am a follower to sooooo many blogs it is ridiculous!! Us bloggers do a good job and it's nice to gain some recognition and praise for what we do in our own spare time. If however I haven't listed your blog here and you know I follow it through google connect then I want you to know also that I enjoy reading your posts too! :)

If you don't follow some of the above blogs I hope that you find some of these to your interest!


To the bloggers I have mentioned up there keep up the good work!!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Aw, how lovely, thank you hun :). Yours too is one of my favourites and which i always read.

Sadie xx

ChloƩ Hollywood said...

Thank you Domanique you are a sweetheart <3
ChloƩ.

Promise said...

Thanks so much hun...x

Liparazzi said...

thanks so much for the mention!I'm really flattered that you enjoy my blog so much xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig