Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 20 June 2011

Outfit of the Night: I couldn't resist....

Hi All!!!


As you can see I wore the dress I originally purchased for Richard's graduation party in August, I just couldn't resist!




Dress: ASOS
Blazer: Dolce & Gabbana
Heels: Republic



In all honesty as much as I love the dress i'm glad I bought but even better, i'm glad I wore it the other weekend because I don't think it's nice enough for Richard's party. Sounds weird maybe? But I need a dress with that 'WOW' factor and this dress doesn't quite seem to have it. It's a wicked dress for a standard night out but not for a special occassion I don't think.

So now i'm on the look out for a new dress... any excuse hehe!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

♛ FWB said...

That dress- you did that!

Nice idea to pair it with a blazer. Perhaps a big faced watch could go with the look as well.

Great blog- thanks for sharing!

xo,

Sojo (Soraya) ; FWB

Blogger Template Created by pipdig