Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Outfit of the Night: Lady in Red

Hi All!!

As you all know I went to Blackpool last weekend for the annual birthday celebrations for my Uncle Junior. If you have been a regular reader of my blog then you will know I have posted about it previously here and this year was just as fun.

Unfortunately Richard couldn't make this years celebrations as he had to work. We all made it out again and as promised here is what I wore....




Dress: Miss Selfridges
Bought this for £7... you know me the bargain queen :o)
Sorry the photos aren't as clear as I would have liked.


Here's some photos of the night.....







Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

mixnmatch1 said...

you look fab and what a lovely dress for £7 bargain!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Gorgeous dress!

kimmydadiva said...

That dress is super cute... looking amazing chica!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig