Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 24 June 2011

Help!

Hi All!

I've noticed recently that I can not comment on other peoples blogs or follow interesting blogs! Can anyone help me with this?





Basically when I go onto anyones blog, when I click to comment it asks me to choose a profile which is google account. I type my comment, click post and then it asks my to log back into blogger.com.... and I am already logged in?!

So when I do log into blogger, I try to post the comment, but it STILL asks me to log into blogger?!! I don't know what else to do, I seem to be going around in circles with this.

Also if I want to follow a new blog I have to log in, it's like I never stay logged in on other peoples blogs. There is never any option anymore for me to follow blogs.

I don't know what to do and I don't want people to think i'm being rude because I read so many different blogs on a daily basis and I do want to comment on so many different posts but blogger won't let me!

Any ideas?


EDIT- I have downloaded Google Chrome and will use this for the time being when using blogger.com. Thank you so much for the comments to help me figure this out and to Laura @ Liparazzi who advised using GC! I can comment only on blog's where the comment option opens into a new window.. so still struggling on commenting on some blogs :/ Better then nothing I guess!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

5 comments

mixnmatch1 said...

hi,ithis happens to me on the laptop,i think it may help to clear cache and cookies but i havent tried this myself yet :)

Anonymous said...

Is it similar to my past problem?

http://meowcake.blogspot.com/2011/05/temporary-death.html

Doma-Nikki said...

it happens on every pc, laptop i log into :/

Hurry up and work blogger, im fed up of not being able to comment or follow new blogs!

Liparazzi said...

The same thing happened to me a while ago. I was using Internet Explorer to open Blogger but when you use Google Chrome to open Blogger, it doesn't happen anymore. Try it and let me know if it works :) x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank youuuuuu!! It works on google chrome now :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig