Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 14 May 2011

Outfit of the Day: Rock Chick

Hi All!!

Here is something different I wore the other day to work, a little rock chick style outfit for you. Something I don't tend to do often either so I hope you like it, and again I decided to pose a little for you.....






Jacket: Playboy

Top: Primark

Skirt: Vintage Topshop

Belt: Primark


Tights - Primark



Socks: Primark

Boots: Primark



Also Richard left these vintage sunglasses that scream Ray Bans to me, at mine so I thought i'd take advantage and wear them out in the sunshine......





Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Carlito86 said...

Love the skirt, really suits you xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the outfit, that look really suits you.

Sadie xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig