Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 23 May 2011

New to my Modelling Portfolio

Hi All!!

I wanted to show you some of the new images from my most recent shoot that I have added to my portfolio. I had been looking forward to this shoot for a loooooong time and enjoyed every minute of it.

Not all of these are edited...






Thats just a few.. there are tons more I could show you but my laptop feels like it might crash at the moment, I need an upgrade!!

Overall we were shooting for just over 6 hours on the farm and mainly in the woods down the road. They say never work with children or animals but Rocky was great although he wasn't a fan of the photographers flash. We didn't use that in the shoot as it spooked him far too much.

What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely stunning. These pictures are beautiful as are you! I hope you enjoy the bikini I send you <3

meowcake.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the first one! You look amazing in all of them :) xx

L.T. said...

The first picture is so pretty. I love the horse and bohemian effect to it.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig