Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 25 May 2011

!!!It's my blogs 2nd Birthday!!!

Hi All!!


I feel so bad I completely forgot Live.Laugh.Love.Fashion's birthday is this month...




HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!









To all my readers I want to say a big big thank you, my blog has 300+ followers and is going from strength to strength as the weeks go by. I hope you are all still enjoying my posts and I will continue to do this, who would have though two years ago that I would keep this up eh?! To celebrate I will be holding a giveaway to a lucky reader- watch this space for the announcement of these fab goodies!


Tonight... some celebratory drinks I think!






Hugs & Kisses


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

3 comments

Kathlynn said...

hsppy birthday to ur blog! :)

xoxo
www.kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com

mixnmatch1 said...

Happy Blog Birthday :)

Liparazzi said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I just celebrated mine the other day...the time goes so quickly! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig