Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 21 May 2011

BigWardrobe.com and Outfit of the Night: Pretty in Pink

Hi All!!

When do we ever see me wearing pink? Not really although I love the colour I don't own many items of clothing in it which I have always found quite odd.

I wore this outfit thursday night....







Flower: Theraphy @ House of Fraser
Dress: Swapped
Shoeboots: Miss Diva


I want to tell you more about where the dress is from, as I am not sure if any of you are aware of a website called Big Wardrobe? Basically it's kind of like Ebay but as well as selling/buying items from the site you can also swap items. I have been using the site for over a year now and I think it's a fab idea, sometimes you make a little bit of money but it is more likely that you will swap an item.

I would recommend this sit on one condition, that you only swap with people who have positive recommendations. I have been 'swaplifted' twice where you post an item out and do not receive their item to you. Unfortunately I have never received those items back which is gutting as I could have in future swapped with honest people.. but you live and you learn. But yes this dress was swapped, I bloody adore it!

Here is how I did my make up......





Eyes without flash



Eyes with flash




My fellow Rockette; Bryony....





Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

mixnmatch1 said...

great swap! you look fab :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig