Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Photography: My trip to the family farm

Hi All!!

I visited my step-dads dairy farm this past weekend to relax, spend some time with my mom and go horse riding. It was a lovely break away from the city and I can not wait to go back again this weekend. I would love to take up photography and as mentioned in a previous post here, so the weekend and fab surroundings were a great opportunity to get my camera out and start snapping.

Take a peak at what I managed to snap....
























My step-dad owns 280 acres so you can imagine there is way more I can photography over the next few months, the weather is perfect for it! I also helped create School Farm's very first website which has gone down well.

Do you like my images?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Unknown said...

your pictures are really beautiful! especially the second horse one with the flowers!

Unknown said...

those pictures are amazing.. and thank you hun :) x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com

Doma-Nikki said...

I'm glad you like them, i'm trying :)

Dominique W. said...

Aww I love horses! Cute photos!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig