Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 2 April 2011

Outfit of the Night: Just call me Pocahontas from now on

Hi All!!

I went out thursday night.. yes AGAIN second time this week I must be mad!! Me, Richard, Tim and Bryony all went to good old Oceana for a bit of RnB raving! It was a good night and I drank a lil too much considering I had to be up and off to work by 7am the next morning- OUCH!! Was well worth it though hehe!

I decided to channel Pocahontas that night so take a look at what I wore....

Denim effect bodycon dress: Topshop
Heels: New Look
Belt: Primark




Headband: Primark
Handmade Feather Earrings: Hope Rosemary designs
I couldn't resist a photo with Bertie......



Hope you liked this!!

Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your head band!
Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
Comment& Follow us and we'll follow back
XOXO

Chay Chay said...

your eye makeup is GORGEOUS!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig