Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 22 April 2011

Outfit of the Day: Enjoying the Sun

Hi All!

The sun has been grogeous for us this week, I am loving it and whate better weather to take some outfit of the day photos in?


Here is what I wore the other day.....







Top: H&M (Size 14)

Jeggings: Topshop
Belt: Primark



Wedges: New Look




I am so looking forward to another weekend at the farm, more horse riding and a BBQ <- one of my favourite things in the world! I am off work until Wednesday due to the bank holiday but also booked Tuesday off as it is mine and Richards three year anniversary!!! I can't believe it has come around again so quick!!!

What have you been up to in the sun?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

I love the quality of the pictures! you have great poses!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig