Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 31 March 2011

Spartoo: My final post

Hi All

Over the last six months I have posted weekly about the fabulous website Spartoo and the brands it has to offer. And now I am sad to say that this is my final post for the guys and gals over at Spartoo HQ.

It has been a real pleasure to show my readers all the items I have spotted on the webite that I thought would interest you from bags to shoes. I have also have the chance to be gifted with items monthly to review their quality and service the website provides.

I can honestly say each and every item I have received has had nothing but positive praise and customer service are always quick to respond to any queries over orders or voucher codes. Whilst I was given the opportunity to write for the site I also hosted a £50 voucher giveaway competition recently and I hope the winner is just as delighted with the product and customer service as I have been.

I have made a fair few posts on the website, if you missed out on any of them then just take a peek here.

These are some of the brands available from the site....



Converse


Irregular Choice


Nine West

Fiorelli


So this is my final word on Spartoo; I would definately recommend anyone to take a peek at what this website has to offer. I will forewarn that it can take some time to find that perfect item but that is the wonder of this website; there are many hidden gems!

I also want to personally thanks Shelbe for all her help and advise throughout these months and also Adriana for all the confirmation emails of when my order has been dispatched etc :o)

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig