Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 March 2011

Outfit of the Day: Pin up 40's look

Hi All!!!

So me and the girlies in The Rockettes are adding a 1940's section to our singlist of hits through the decades to our shows. And with that, suitable attire for this decade had to be sorted and this is what I will be wearing.....


Blouse: D&G
Belt: Not Known
Pencil Skirt: Primark
Heels: Timeless


And here we are all together....


We had a performance today which went really well so I thought it be great to get a couple of photos taken of the outfit for you guys. Take a closer peek...



Mini top hat fascinator: Topshop



Ring: Topshop
Nail Polish: No7 'Pillarbox'



I really love this style of clothing and sometimes wish I owned more outfits that represent this era so well!!

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig