Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 11 March 2011

My blog has reached 300+ Followers!!!

Hi All!!

So it's happened sooner then expected but I have officially reached 300+ followers!! I feel so privileged that Live-Laugh-Love-Fashion has reached this number and has been going for nearly two years! I appreciate you all taking the time to read/view my posts and I really do hope you all enjoy my blog.

All I can say is.....





I will be having a giveaway which will be announced very soon!! Keep your eyes peeled for the fab items one lucky reader will win.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

7 comments

Unknown said...

Congratulations on reaching 300 followers :)

Thank you for the welcome message and being my first follower :D

I hope I get to 300 one day! xx

http://cararobinson.blogspot.com/

25FLNDN said...

Congratulations on reaching 300! x

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

congrats!

ℓeiℓa said...

congratulations ;)

Ellinor Forje said...

Congratulations. I love the Chrystal heels too. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too,soon.

Cheers-

Ane said...

congrats on reaching 300!

Unknown said...

lucky you
congrats

hopefully that will be someday

doasbg.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig