Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm in COMPANY MAGAZINE HIGH STREET EDITION!!

Hi All!!

If you remembered I posted recently about my trip to London to do a quick shoot with Laura Martin the stylist over at Company Magazine for the High Street Edition.. and it is now available to buy!!




And here is my shot....


( Click to enlarge)

I can't believe I am in an actually magazine, and of all of them COMPANY, which is my favourite magazine of the moment! My photo is featured in the Off the Rails article...



I don't really know what to say, I don't want to seem big head or anything like that! I am sooooo happy to be in the magazine is all I can really say! I love the shoot, I love the photo and I will be keeping my copy of the magazine in a very safe place!

Let's hope I get to be featured in many more magazines if the modeling takes off! A girl can dream but until then, I am happy ♥

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

7 comments

Promise said...

What an amazing opportunity, I must say I'm slightly jealous lol...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Yay, that's fab, well done x

Beauty by the Dollar said...

ahhh!! so cool!

Ju'lia said...

You look amazing congrats!!!

www.jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

the twenty said...

wow that's so amazing! Well done!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

go girl!

Carlito86 said...

So cool! Will def check it out! xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig