Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 11 March 2011

I must be stupid?! Gosh Holographic Polish miss out

Hi All!!

So you may have all heard about the rave reviews on this fab polish by Gosh called 'Holographic'. And if you haven't please sit up and pay attention! There are so many posts on this polish, just type it into google and you will see.



I have seen a fair few reviews on this polish and it looks amazing, the effect it gives nails is not obtainable any other polish on the high street that I am aware of. But browsing Superdrug recently I noticed they had a few left but I didn't pick it up! Why? I haven't a clue!

I went back today to purchase it and yup you guessed it SOLD OUT! Stupid girl, maybe next time eh!!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

it's really amazing. i hope you can get it eventually, maybe in a swap or something :) good luck!

ℓeiℓa said...

oh my god it's so glam!! i love it !!! :)
http://fashiondpassion.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig