Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 21 March 2011

Diffusion Model Hunt: Please vote for me!

Hi All!

Just a quick post really to ask for your help!! I have entered the Diffusion Model Hunt competition which the winner gets to be theface of the Diffusion website for a week, £250 Diffusion Vouchers and two tickets to see any show at the LG Arena.

I really need your guys help with this guys, please vote for me to get me to the last 10 girls in the second round.





All you have to do is click here and click 'like' and that is it... yes really!! You see the more likes I get the better and hopefully it will get me into the top 10 girls!!

I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this, I adore modelling and it is a great passion of mine! I do believe that most of us do have Facebook, so it's also a really easy way to vote!!

Please please please vote for me!!!! Thank You!!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

4 comments

Sophie said...

done x

Vix said...

Done! Good luck x

Unknown said...

Done! Good luck :) xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig