Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 25 February 2011

Trends: Bright Colours

Hi All!!

Let's think a little ahead here and just imagine hot weather, days filled with shopping, beer gardens and nights you'll never forget! Yes i'm talking about Spring/Summer again as Winter will be over very soon! And what better way to bring in the new season with bright, block colours in our wardrobes?

This is not the time to be shy when there are so many shades we can choose from such as; Coral, Turquoise, Neon Pink, Canary Yellow... I could go on! I am really interested in this trend and I already know that I will be purchasing; some green jeans and hot red shoeboots.

Here are some items I liked....












What are your thoughts on this trend?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig